Ofsted January 2015 – CHATSMORE IS A “GOOD” SCHOOL
- “Students have good attitudes to learning and are keen to participate in lessons and extra-curricular activities.
- Students are extremely polite and courteous; they respect each other and their teachers.
- The school’s work to keep students safe and secure is outstanding.
- Teaching is consistently good and some is outstanding.
- The proportion of students achieving five or more GCSEs at Grades A*-C including English and mathematics is above the national average.”
Leadership and management – Good
Behaviour and safety of pupils – Good
Quality and teaching – Good
Achievement of pupils – Good