These provisional figures tell you about the performance of our pupils at Key Stage 4 (school years 10 and 11), and relate to pupils who completed key stage 4 in the summer of 2017.
These figures will be updated with the local authority average and England average results when this information is available on the GOV.UK website.
- Attainment 8 score – 39.95
- Grade C or better in English and maths GCSEs – 56%
- Entering for the English Baccalaureate – 11%
- Achieving the English Baccalaureate – 4.96%
- Staying in education or entering employment – TBA